BizzMine Terms of Service
BizzMine reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service from time to time without notice. You agree that it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service from time to time and to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.BizzMine.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account without a right to any refund if you have subscribed to a paid plan. While BizzMine prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that BizzMine cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. BizzMine cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- If you immediately sign up for a paid plan you will be billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis starting on the day after your account was initially created.
- An upgrade from a free trial to any paying plan will end your free use. You will be billed for your first month or year immediately upon upgrading.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. For customers in Singapore only: all fees are GST included.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. BizzMine does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All our invoices are payable “Net 7” (payment seven days after invoice date). All payments should be made with a valid bank check or by wire transfer to our bank account as stated on the sent invoice.
- In case BizzMine has not received your payment 30 days after invoice date, your Account will be inaccessible to your users. As soon as we have received your due payment(s), we will unlock your Account.
- In case BizzMine has not received your payment 60 days after invoice date, your Account will be terminated. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. In such case BizzMine does not accept any liability for loss of content.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the “Subscription & billing”, accessible by the "Owner" of the Account in the menu bar at the top of the screen. The “Subscription & billing” settings screen provides a simple cancellation link.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up period, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- BizzMine, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other BizzMine service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. BizzMine reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- BizzMine reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the BizzMine website (www.BizzMine.com) or the Service itself.
- BizzMine shall not be liable to you or to any 3rd party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law, European copyright law and Singaporean copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by sharing your pages to 3rd parties, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- BizzMine does not pre-screen Content, but BizzMine and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright ©2016 Vivaldi Software Asia PTE LTD with registered office in Singapore. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS, Java script, or visual design elements or concepts without express written permission from BizzMine.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available through the integrated online helpdesk functionality.
- You understand that BizzMine uses 3rd party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, BizzMine, or any other BizzMine service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by BizzMine.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any BizzMine customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 1 Gb/user/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by BizzMine) of other BizzMine customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- BizzMine does not warrant that (a) the service will meet your specific requirements, (b) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (e) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that BizzMine shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if BizzMine has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the service; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any 3rd party on the service; (e) or any other matter relating to the service.
- You understand and explicitly accept that all information stored about you and all data that you have uploaded to the Service is stored in data centers located in the United States of America (USA), Europe and Asia.
- The failure of BizzMine to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and BizzMine and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and BizzMine (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- The validity, interpretation, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Singapore.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to “legal(at)bizzmine.com”.
Last revision: 20th of April 2016