Quality and Safety Consultant (Antwerp/Kempen Region)
Will you join our team as Quality and Safety Consultant?
Are you interested in working with a number of our customers in your region to implement our industry-leading QHSE software, which is used by more than 900 customers worldwide?
You will combine software implementations with QHSE consulting tailored to customers.
You will be part of a growing team. VARIO has joined forces with BizzMine and together we are an ambitious digital player in the QHSE market with strong international expansion plans!
And you will join a company that will give you the tools and coaching to succeed and you can expect great career development.
What will you do?
- You will implement our software VARIO QHSE at your customers' sites.
- You will ensure comprehensive workplace safety and prevention for our customers (e.g. creation of safety instructions, risk analysis, etc.) and/or support the process for VCA and/or ISO certification (ISO9001 / ISO14001 / ISO45001).
- You will be the central point of contact for various customers in your region and build a relationship based on trust and added value for a long-term cooperation.
- You will contribute to the international success of our VARIO software.
- You have a diploma prevention consultant level 1 or 2.
- You are in possession of a driving licence B.
- You live in the Antwerp/Kempen region (Noord-Antwerpen, Herentals, Geel, ...).
- You have knowledge about legislation in the field of welfare.
- Knowledge about care systems (VCA, ISO9001, ISO45001, ISO14001,...) is a big plus.
- You see the benefits of digitalization and software for more efficient management in QHSE.
- You can work completely independently and have a hands-on and team-player mentality.
- You are open and communicative and can build good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You speak Dutch. Knowledge of French and English is a plus.
- We are also open to candidates with limited work experience but with the necessary potential.
- A full-time contract, but the possibility to work part-time or 4/5ths can also be discussed.
- A challenging career in a fast-growing Belgian company with a strong market positioning and ambitious European growth plans.
- You will work in a company that is entrepreneurial and has an open, no-nonsense culture.
- A close-knit team of professional, multidisciplinary, and helpful colleagues.
- Opportunities to learn, develop your skills and knowledge, and grow within the company.
- An interesting salary complemented by additional benefits (company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, etc.).
- The opportunity to work hybrid (from home, in the office and/or at customer sites).
- Regular team activities that are fun!