We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to join the BizzMine Customer Success Team
Are you communicative and have a strong interest in (cloud) software?
Do you have at least some initial work experience?
And do you want to work in a passionate team to implement successful enterprise software?
As an Implementation Consultant, you are part of the Customer Success Team at BizzMine.
Together with your colleagues, you will implement and support short-term BizzMine projects in a B2B context.
This is mainly done remotely, from our office in Kortrijk or from your home.
What do you do specifically?
- You analyze the customers' existing situation and translate it into BizzMine processes.
- You implement the processes in BizzMine.
- You build a sustainable relationship with our customers.
- You have good analytical skills. You think along with the customer and can distinguish the details from the essentials so that you immediately recognize the real bottlenecks and opportunities.
- In this job, you have intensive contact with our customers. Your communication skills are therefore of great importance. You speak perfect Dutch and very fluent English and French.
- You are excellent at planning and organizing.
- You have a strong interest in software in general. Knowledge in development or IT is not required.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience.
- You will be part of a young, dynamic team with motivated colleagues you can count on and where personal initiative is encouraged.
- The completely new interior of our office in Kortrijk provides a pleasant working atmosphere. The flexible working hours and the mix of office and homework provide enough variety in your working week.
- You will receive a permanent employment contract.
- Thanks to thorough training, you will become an expert in our software.
- You will receive a competitive monthly salary based on your experience and supplemented by a comprehensive package of extras: Meal vouchers, allowance for working from home, internet and cell phone connection, and group insurance.
- We offer a total of 36 holiday and recreation days.
Are you interested?
Let us know and send us an email with your motivation and CV, to apply immediately.