We are looking for a Sales Representative for the Italian market
As a Sales Representative you get the opportunity to contribute to the commercial growth of BizzMine, a leading international software platform for Quality Management & Workflow.
You can follow up on qualitative interesting leads coming from Italy, give online demos of the software, make and follow up on offers. This way, you contribute maximally to the development of a larger portfolio of customers.
You can grow in your job every day and develop your commercial talent to the full.
Will you convince our future customers of the advantages of our beautiful software?
- As a Sales Representative, you are responsible for recognising, assessing and generating sales opportunities. You will receive many leads, but you also have a nose for new opportunities.
- You will guide potential new customers, together with the Customer Success Team, in their search for the perfect digitalisation of their business processes.
- You will be in contact with many different people from the business such as Quality managers, IT managers and CEOs.
- You are able to present our software in an attractive (online) presentation tailored to the needs of the future customer.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree and experience in a commercial function in B2B context. Or are you graduating soon? People with the right business spirit are always welcome!
- You speak and write Italian fluently. You can also communicate fluently in Dutch or English.
- You have a good general IT knowledge and a preference for new technologies.
- You can translate the needs of future customers into IT language and you can explain the proposed software solutions clearly.
- You can work independently and think proactively.
- You are a real Team Player.
- You have a commercial approach.
- You have good communication skills with business people at all levels.
- You work accurately and punctually.
- Networking is your thing.
- You will be part of a young dynamic team of motivated colleagues you can count on and where initiative is encouraged.
- The flexible working hours and the mix of office and home work ensure sufficient variation in your working week. You can use both our offices in Kortrijk and Eindhoven.
- You get a permanent contract of indefinite duration.
- Thanks to thorough training and a maximum of sales tools, you will become an expert in our software and in selling it.
- You will receive a competitive monthly salary based on your experience, supplemented with an extensive package of extras: company car, meal vouchers, home-work allowance, internet and mobile phone connection, group insurance.
- We offer a total of 36 leave and recuperation days.
Get in touch and send us an e-mail with your motivation and CV to apply right away.