The attention on quality patient care is becoming more and more of a major force in today’s healthcare industry. Standards and regulations such as HIPAA, PSQIA and CMS are requiring organizations to become more proactive in their approach to patient satisfaction.
Today, patient satisfaction ratings, represented by HCAHPS scores, have a direct impact on your facility’s reimbursement rates. BizzMine’s Patient Quality Management System (PQMS) will allow you to manage the whole Complaint/Grievance process from the opening of the case all the way through to closure.
BizzMine’s PQMS system with its easy to use screens, will allow for the facilitation and timely management of complaint and grievances brought to your organization.
We offer an end-to-end process management of Patient Complaint from case opening to closing, integrated with the existing patient database.
BizzMine QMS facilitates the communication and reviews between Patient, Health plans and Providers (Hospital, Clinic, Physicians) leading to a secure repository of patient information containing the initial case review and all pertinent notes or attachments.
- Assign actions and tasks with due dates and reminders to appropriate personnel.
- Create and send emails, faxes or letters from within a case record via easy to use templates.
- Continually update Patient with status of complaint.
- Have a complete time stamp audit trail, compliant with FDA (21 CFR Part 11) and HIPAA regulations.
- Have overview and insight with the report capability allowing for the collection, tracking, and trend data analysis.
- Define a solid Corrective Action Plan (CAPA).
Companies love BizzMine.
BizzMine has been developing Quality Management software and software for Regulatory compliance since 1995.
More than 75,000 users spread across more than 20 countries use our Quality Management Software on a daily basis
What Life Science companies are doing to ensure Audit compliance
For those in the life sciences industry, audits are a normal and consistent part of their world. Regulatory compliance means all eyes must be focused on product safety and quality. We all take protection for granted, but it is standards such as FDA (21 CFR Part 11), GxP, and ISO 9001 that give business, and the consumer a sense of confidence and security. So, what about your life science organization? Is the intention there, but your knowledge in need of fine tuning?