We are looking for a software implementation colleague to join our BizzMine team (Belgium).
Can you easily imagine the situation of a customer?
Are you a problem solver and do you want to help people?
Do you have a good affinity with IT and Software?
Then apply now, we would like to get to know you.
As a Software Implementation colleague you end up in an enthusiastic team that handles the implementation of BizzMine.
In addition to remotely updating, installing and implementing our software for new and existing customers, manning our help desk and managing our support portal is part of your duties.
- You have an analytical capacity so that you can empathize with the client's situation and thus help you come up with the best solution.
- You are a true "problem solver".
- You have a good affinity with IT and software (Windows, Office, business applications)
- You preferably have a degree in IT or equivalent through experience.
- You work carefully and have a proactive attitude.
- You communicate fluently and effectively in Dutch and English; other languages are a plus.
We offer you
- You end up in a young dynamic team of motivated colleagues whom you can count on and where initiative is encouraged.
- We give you thorough training for giving support and performing installation and implementations of our software.
- You work in an inspiring office in Kortrijk, a traffic-free environment.
- Working from home and flexible working hours are possible.
- We offer a total of 32 leave and recovery days.
- Of course we offer a competitive wage based on your experience, supplemented by an extensive package of extras.